2023-11-15

The Full Rand Paul: On Covid, the Lab Leak, and Anthony Fauci



@john2001plus
0 seconds ago
This comes across as a conspiracy theory.  If there was something to this then there would be indictments already.

I see a problem in Rand Paul's logic.  If I am wrong I would like to know because this is such an important issue.  The NIH gave the Eco Health Alliance $3.4 million to study the risk of coronaviruses from bats.  The Eco Health Alliance gave $600,000 to the Wuhan lab, reportedly to catalog bat viruses.  I read everything I could about this, and the grant had nothing to do with gain of function.

However, the Wuhan lab may have been doing Gain of Function Research, so Rand Paul claims that the NIH funded Gain of Function Research at Wuhan.  Apparently, it wasn't on our dime, so I don't think that you can blame Fauci for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment