2023-03-07

COVID Numbers are down

The COVID numbers were somewhat steady for months, but have turned downward.  We have gone from about 500 deaths per day, which seemed significant to me, to only about a hundred.

I was at the Columbus, Indiana hospital yesterday when they dropped their mask mandate.

Does this mean the Pandemic is over?  Not for some people, but the rate of the disease doesn't seem very threatening right now.

This is not what I thought would happen.  COVID is very good at both spreading and mutating, and given the number of people who aren't fully vaccinated, I thought that we would be dealing with this for many years.

I used to watch "Physics Girl" on Youtube.  Her Long COVID has become so severe that it has become life-threatening.  This is from an infection that she had eight months ago.









No comments:

Post a Comment