2022-05-30

Tony Robbins Life Force Review - Regenexx

I just heard Tony Robbins on the Brian Kilmeade show promoting miracle cures and his book on this subject.

There are most likely things that we can do to improve our health and longevity.  Many of these are well known, like eating fewer calories and consuming healthier foods.  I'll be posting links concerning fish oil, omega fatty acids, and vitamin D.

I have heard some things about various types of medical research that may be promising.


"To recap, I have been getting bombarded by patients and colleagues who mostly have heard Tony Robbins being interviewed on social media about the new book. Hence, it was high time that I took a look for myself. As you can see, in my opinion, the five statements that Tony made in this interview can't be supported by the science behind regenerative medicine or what the FDA reports. From looking through the book, some of his statements are a bit more grounded and there are some super interesting technologies discussed. However, in my opinion, some of the claims in the book are as wild as the claims he makes in this interview.

The upshot? I'm sure Tony is a great personal transformation speaker and obviously, he has a passion for whatever he does. However, at this point, my concern is that my patients are seeing his interviews on social media, and in my opinion, they are getting wildly misinformed."

No comments:

Post a Comment