2022-03-08

Re: A troubling trend in lighting?

A couple of years ago my step-dad and I went to Lowes to get an outdoor light fixture.  The person who helped us tried to sell us a fixture that did not have a replaceable bulb, which means that when the fixture burns out you have to replace the entire fixture.   I chose to get one with a bulb socket instead, which has to be much easier in the long run.  Everybody knows how to replace a light bulb.

With my stepdad's help, it wasn't hard to install, which means that people should be capable of replacing their light fixtures.  The biggest problem was reaching it with a ladder.  However, how many people are going to accidentally electrocute themselves, start a fire, or fall off a ladder trying to replace the entire fixture?


On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 8:29 PM Al wrote:
Everything and more I wanted to know about LED lighting. Good video.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 10:21 PM John Coffey wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment