2026-08-28

Lindsay Clancy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_the_Clancy_children

Conservative talk radio thinks that she should be found guilty.

One lady called into the Clay and Buck show and said that they don't understand psychosis. She said that she had wanted to kill her children, but got medical help and now takes antipsychotic medication. The lady said that she is afraid to stop taking her medication.

I find it easy to believe that people can go crazy. I already have that opinion about a few people. It appears that mental illness is fairly common.

I think that for a woman to kill her children is a crazy act by definition. There might be a few rare psychopaths who don't care and think that they can get away with the crime, but I doubt that they would try to kill themselves afterward. However, even psychopathy is a form of mental illness, although it is not the kind of crazy delusion where they don't know what they are doing.

Trying to kill oneself by simply jumping out of a second-story window is illogical, if not crazy, or it could be a carefully planned manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment