https://www.consumerreports.org/health/nutrition-healthy-eating/is-cottage-cheese-good-for-you-a1956443640/
I've eaten cottage cheese since childhood. I don't even think of it as cheese because the texture is so different. However, large-curd cottage cheese has a texture I don't like, so I stick with small curd.
Cottage cheese is not one of my favorite foods because it is bland. Salt improves the flavor, and it becomes more interesting when you add fruit. I rarely buy it, though.
Most cheeses have flavors that don't appeal to me. However, I do like cheddar cheese. American cheese is essentially cheddar that has been highly diluted with other ingredients, such as oil. I think American cheese is only suitable for sandwiches.
I saw that one pizzeria said they put cheddar on their pizza. That's unusual, since mozzarella is the normal choice. I would like to try that.
Some pizzas are better without cheese. The cheese can hide the flavors of the other toppings. I've noticed that some places put the cheese over the toppings, while a few put the toppings over the cheese. I think the latter makes the pizza more flavorful.
I've eaten cottage cheese since childhood. I don't even think of it as cheese because the texture is so different. However, large-curd cottage cheese has a texture I don't like, so I stick with small curd.
Cottage cheese is not one of my favorite foods because it is bland. Salt improves the flavor, and it becomes more interesting when you add fruit. I rarely buy it, though.
Most cheeses have flavors that don't appeal to me. However, I do like cheddar cheese. American cheese is essentially cheddar that has been highly diluted with other ingredients, such as oil. I think American cheese is only suitable for sandwiches.
I saw that one pizzeria said they put cheddar on their pizza. That's unusual, since mozzarella is the normal choice. I would like to try that.
Some pizzas are better without cheese. The cheese can hide the flavors of the other toppings. I've noticed that some places put the cheese over the toppings, while a few put the toppings over the cheese. I think the latter makes the pizza more flavorful.
No comments:
Post a Comment