2020-03-18

Re: COVID-19



On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 9:08 PM John Coffey <john2001plus@gmail.com> wrote:
A week ago I wasn't aware that there were any cases in Indiana. A week ago I wasn't worried. I knew that things would change in a week, but things changed faster than I expected. As far as I can tell, people are trying to do the right thing, but I'm not sure where we will be a week from now. Instead of 39 cases, we will likely be talking about hundreds.

My neighbor lady called to see if I am okay since I live alone. I am of course fine and I talk to family every day, but it was a nice gesture. We both offered to help each other if we need anything.

It shows that we will get through this. People will help each other. We would rather that things were different, but the actions we take could save many lives.

--
Best wishes,

John Coffey

http://www.entertainmentjourney.com


--

No comments:

Post a Comment